Enjoy endless hours of fun, relaxation and serenity at our green space and lovely white sands of our beach.
Katerini and its beach, located just 15 minutes from the complex, have lush markets, water sports, amusement parks and playgrounds for the little ones available. It also has a lively nightlife with numerous nightclubs and high standards that will satisfy your every desire and taste.
The area is also ideal for thermal mud bats at the Alikes Kitrous.
Mount Olympus is perfect for walking and climbing.
Thessaloniki is only 30 minutes away and its easy accessibility from Hotel-Camping Agiannis is an ideal starting point for tours and excursions.
Pieria throughout the summer presents rich intellectual and cultural activity, welcoming famous people of the Greek and international art scene (Olympus Festival, International Folk Festival, folk nights, local festivals, etc.).
One of the great advantages of the Hotel-Camping AGIANNIS is the nodal point for making organized tours or individual getaways in and out of Pieria.
• Wetland Observatory and rare birds and plants in New Agathoupoli ( 215 bird species and 500 plant species)
• Byzantine castle in Pydna
• Archaeological site "flowers" in the citrate
• Archaeological finds in Makrigialos
• “The Step” of Apostle Paul in Methoni
• Monastery "Axion Esti " in Methoni
• Thermal mud bath of Alikes Kitrous .
GENERAL in Pieria
• Mount Olympus, the most mythical and highest mountain in Greece , with Mitika as the highest peak (2,918 m), perfect for hiking, climbing etc.
• The famous Byzantine castle of Platamonas
• The archaeological site of the ancient theater of Dion
• The traditional settlement of Palios Panteleimon
• Numerous of Byzantine churches and monasteries
SHORT EXCURSIONS of pieria, but in close proximity
• Waterfalls of Edessa
• Panagia Sumela - Veria - Naoussa
• Archaeological Site of Vergina with the royal Macedonian tombs